Friday, March 12, 2010

RedBull + Crap Shit = Bull Shit

Hey Readers,

Sometime i not feeling sick but people annoying beside me make me sick. what wrong with you all. have i disturb your life.?? Get your life la. Why so busybody disturb and talking shit about my life.?? You are also not perfect ok!

Some of my beloved friend avoid myself. i don't know why. When im asking the answer is "nothing". Hey just sincere with me. If some of my act makes you hurt say it! Don't pretend like nothing happen. And you know right that im not at kelompok Crap Shit. Why make myself invisible at you eventhough we are too close.??

i hate this week! i get poisoning food, my antibody not so good, my friend wat hal, my quiz test i can not score. Huh! hate so much!

DEM!DEM!DEM!

to Crap Shit GET YOUR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment