Friday, March 12, 2010

Word Missing

Beautiful, instead of hot
who calls you back when you hang up on him
wait for the boy who kisses your forehead
who wants to show you off the world when you are in sweats
who holds your hand in front of his friends
who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup on
one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares,
and loves being with you,
and how he's the luckiest guy in the world to have you
the one who turns to his friends and says "THAT HER!"


He one of my past memory. When i turn back my memory, i cant deny that he one of part in my life. To avoid him I'm not too strong. But thanks to my beloved friends. Because you all i can stand until now. I'm happy with my life but sometime when sudden i think about him, i felt hurt. I always think that im too lucky but unfortunately im not. I always imagine that im the girl that he needed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment