Tuesday, April 6, 2010

당신을 사랑합니다?

Hey Readers,

Seriously I don't know why lately Im so depress. my feeling melayang-layang and I feel like in hell. Last night I watch movie that my friend give it to me - A Moment to Remember (Korean). From the beginning of movie are too slow but I like the ending. Her husband so patient even though his wife loss memory that we call as "loss memory diesease". Her husband never express the word I Love You BUT in ending of story her husband suddenly and finally said that he loves his wife much more that his wife loves him. How sweet right.? I love to watch love movie even though Im not a lucky person in love relationship. haha!

Anyway I hope that all my friend; Syda, Fae, Johan, Aizat, Zed Radzai, Diana, Hani, Ekin meet with their true love, don't be like me. You all deserve for the better love relationship. I love so much you guys. Hopefully God does not break off our friendship. I can not live without you all.

Last but not least,누군가 내가 사랑하는 당신은하지만 우리는 뜻은 아닙니다. Thanks being in mylife even for a while as friend. Lost of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment