Sunday, April 11, 2010

(-.-')

Hey Reader,

I am just an ordinary girl. Gross, a lot of play, never serious.sometimes I make all my friends laugh with my behavior and fantasy. but I'm aware, not all that exciting in my life forever.

I think I am tired of life. Each time, seconds, and when there is only the fiber makes me about the world. does not qualify me to live in peace.? hurmmm, I am a normal human being who has a heart and feelings.I also want decent living. but why some people can not see me happy. willing to stir my life.

I do not belong to you, and do not belong to anyone. so please do not disturb my life. we are just friends after what happened in the 'friendship' we. between you and I are only friends.i deserve for the better life even with anyone. I am sorry to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment