Thursday, April 8, 2010

お友達

お友達,

i tried to make all of you laugh, comfortable being beside me and also make so sweet in every moment with me. but as all of you known. i'm just a simple girl, pretty clumsy and always make difficult to all of you. im sorry. i tried very harder to make everything smooth but.... everything become difficult.

親友, i know everything are not at the smooth place but please accept me as who i am. im just tried not make annoy in your life. don't difficult your mind with what had i done to you. im sorry. im just a simple person and make everything done well. i had feeling and i know what is 傷つける.

めいめいがみな, i not a 完璧女の子. my hair 常に滞在していません in place & I 零れる 物事 a lot. I'm かなり不器用な & sometimes I have a ブロークンハート. 私の友人 & I sometimes けんか & maybe some days 何も goes right. but when i think それは & take a ステップ バック I remember how びっくりするような 生活 truly in & that maybe. just maybe. I like being 完璧ではない...

No comments:

Post a Comment