Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fantasy

Hey Readers,

Two weeks ago if not mistaken, I was back to the old hobby - reading comics. At first I held my book entitled "Pakcik Kaki Panjang" but ultimately I do not like then I buy another book. "I definitely will buy next week (this week)" I talk to myself. Then my bff buy that books. Have two book tittle epilog and prolog. She buy both. She read the book and she told me that the book is very touching and sad hearts. What else my heart revolted I bought the book as well. This week I was able to buy and also I spent the afternoon reading in the comics. Syda talk right, the book touches feelings BUT why I do not feel anything. This feeling numb. Like I lost feeling. I unimaginable if I like the girl in the comic. Hurmmm everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment